Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kendal's Senior Night

 There were 17 Seniors and their parents honored before the football game Friday night.  We played Aberdeen and the score was 49 to 14.  At half time it was 14 to 14 and we were worried, but the team came back and pulled ahead.  Cory Bluth came to the game with his daughter Riely AND Uncle Barry and Aunt Laurie stopped by to visit on their way back to Sugar City.  They stayed for the first part of the game.





I did Aubrey's hair with my new method of "pin curl twists".  I will do just about anything to prevent from using a time consuming hot gadget on my hair.  I have been practicing on my own hair and then I dared to try the method on Aubrey's hair.  It took much bravery because with teenagers there is zero tolerance for error.  This is after playing volleyball or basketball at her friends in the afternoon! 

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to get this "method" from you when you are here! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete