Saturday, October 9, 2010

Homecoming continued

 This is the scarecrow the bank put up for the scarecrow festival.  They added pom poms for homecoming week.  Clever.
 The branches were encouraged to get involved in the Homecoming celebrations.

 The Homecoming parade was different this year in that it was decided to NOT have floats.  I guess the floats were only really done by a select few, were time consuming and fairly costly.  It was proposed to have vehicles for the parade.  New cars, old cars, or what ever.  We did not know any different and the parade was just fine.


 Now I know why so many of the girls had "cantalope" or orange colored dresses for Prom--you just might need to use the dress for another occasion  promoting the school colors.

Dad wears his festive shirt on each game day.

During the half time presentation it was raining a bit.  It has been rainy here for a few days and it sure has been wonderful.


 Ready for the dance.  Kendal was happy to stop by and let me take a picture.


Kendal caught a pass during the game.  He also played defense at times.  We beat Soda Springs 41 to 14.  I am sorry this video gets blurry when you make it bigger.  It is amazing that I got this particular play at all--it is also funny that I got our new Stake President, Pres. Wray (also Kendal's seminary teacher, how cool is that )  asking where his "Dear" was sitting.   Pres. Wray is a big hunter and deer season opened this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment