I wanted to pick the tomatoes so I decided to take pictures before the red was gone. This tomato planter is in between two tart cherry trees. The owners like to make cherry juice. New to me!
Just up a bit is this little apple tree very heavy laden with apples. I think I will make apple pie filling.
Then there is this tomatillo plant. I have never seen them growing on the plant. So far the tomatillo inside the protective cover is the size of a large marble. Notice "Prescott Pig" is right at home.
That is it for the fruit and veggies. This is a butterfly bush.
I am not sure of the real name for this, but I call them "corn flowers". They can also be orange.- they are all finished blooming so I don't know the color of all of the plants like this.
There are several of these trees--they have little red ornamental berries.
I have never seen a plant like this. It has white "styrafoam like" balls on it--in a variety of sizes.
This is a Quasimoto evergreen--it has my favorite needles but the weirdest shape ever! So, we went from "Bruce the spruce" to "Quasi".
No comments:
Post a Comment