This was the half time score. Home is 6 and Visitors, US ! is 28.
This is the score at the end of the game. Well, almost the end, with 3 seconds to go I decided to take a picture because they turn the scoreboard off soon after the game--and especially when it is a good beating! Here is some camera video of Kendal. Kendal is on the far left side of our offense. I only try to get some when he is on the side close to where we are sitting. I also got the end of the game when they line up to greet the other team--which was a sad occasion for Declo. Our team looks like they have a lot of players because all of the JV football team is also there. The JV team got beat quite bad and some of them played near the end of the varsity game.
No comments:
Post a Comment