Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kendal's week

Kendal told us one night he wanted to ask Michelle Hill to Homecoming because she is the coolest, cutest girl around.

He got the trusty wooden chest, left over from Marci's date asking's and answering's.  Don't worry--before he took the chest to her house I told him it was "Homecoming" and NOT "Prom".  What would we do without our Mom's!


Kendal took these pictures of himself.  Notice the "old man socks" and the untied shoes.  They wear very nice long game socks--no hairy legs.

Friday we traveled to Ririe.  It was chilly and windy.  Kendal says I only get him standing on the sidelines.  That is where I know the picture will not be blurry.  I really tried to get some other action, but I still forgot to get the scoreboard.  It was 56 to 16,  we won. 

The flag ceremony.  Ririe has 200 students in the High School.

Here are two videos.  The first one is Kendal blocking to help Tyrel make a touchdown and the extra point was successful.  The second  is Kendal making a great tackle.  You can't see very well because of all the players on the sidelines, but you can hear people cheering for Kendal.



No comments:

Post a Comment