Saturday, April 30, 2011
April's about gone
Yes, on the mint you read Red Iguana. We hope to keep our tradition of going to The Red Iguana restaurant for our anniversary. This year we went to the new restaurant that is a few blocks from the original restaurant. I like the decor better. The original one has a lot of history and the new one is very open and a more modern decor. Mole is a specialty at the Red Iguana and this time we got the sample plate of at least 8 or 9 different flavors of mole. Dad got beef fajitas and dipped his meat in the mole. I got a mango mole enchilada, a very fun and adventurous choice, I very much enjoyed. We shared a fried ice cream for dessert. They also make the best lemonade I have ever tasted.
The tulips are getting close to blooming. I planted 18 bulbs and 17 came up. They should be a variety of colors.
The official picture taken at the dance. The couples actually do stay at the dance the entire time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment