Marci and Aubrey planned an afternoon with Aubrey's friends,of wiffle ball and swimming at Devils Creek Reservoir--the mud part just happened spontaneously . Marci is being a very good sport about not having people her age to do things with, on any kind of a regular basis.
I only put pictures of Aubrey jumping because, I thought Nathan would only be interested in Aubrey and Marci. Marci was the photographer, so there are no pictures of Marci on this occasion. Aubrey has a face book account now and I think more photos can be seen on her face book albums.
Marci challenged the girls to make a star shape , since there were 5 of them, but this is the best they could do.
This is the mud part. I think a flip flop got lost in the mud --and a cell phone got lost in the reservoir! Silly girls!!! They had fun and the Suburban, I am told, is very dirty inside from these activities.
No comments:
Post a Comment