Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kendal's 18th Birthday and Bear Lake


So, as usual, we fit Kendal's birthday into a summer-work day for Dad.  When Kendal woke up, I called Dad at work and he came home to watch Kendal open his presents.  Kendal said all he needed to be happy for this birthday was a carrot cake and some Van's shoes.

Kendal also really wanted a shirt that he ordered online.

Kendal and I headed to Pocatello to the dermatologist where Kendal got the good news that he does not need to be on the acne medicine anymore.

Then we got back to Malad just in time to regroup and go to Salt Lake for Ashely and Adams wedding.  Sorry I did not remember to take the camera to the wedding.  Everything was very nice yet simple.  I hope you can find some pictures on someone's facebook.  


Saturday July 24th at Bear Lake.  Thanks Uncle Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment