This area does not have great soil, so I have been building it up. I planted some sunflower seed in the back part because this area also gets very hot from the siding and tall plants might help. There are two tomato plants, a grape tomato and a roma. One green pepper, that is ending up being a green chile plant. Hope it is not too hot. Marigolds are all around because I have heard they help with bugs. And from trying to build the soil, there are some volunteer sweet potato plants randomly growing here and there.
I planted the green pepper because it is a vegetable Aubrey eats. She does not eat green chile.
The first red tomatos.
Just waiting for the sunflower part.
not part of the garden ........ a black horse and a cherry tree.
The pumpkins are started. A bit late, but they are on their way. I don't consider them part of the veggie garden. They are our fun, talk of the town, yard adornment.





No comments:
Post a Comment