I did not take a lot of pictures, but here are a few I managed to capture.
Marci drove over 8 hours to spend time with us. We had Saturday together and filled it with some VB "peppering" - I think the temp outside was 22 degrees - watching the movie Divergent, eating some delicious food at Spezias, music with the guitar and singing harmony AND the movie Frozen.
We went to an amazing Childrens Museum and hour north in Brookings. I in no way captured even a small percentage of the great things for kids to do. I did not get the barn, garden, grocery store, school, music, exercise area, water fun, explore area, newspaper, mail room, TV station, sod house, Indian tepee, island hut. There is nothing that kids can not touch, climb on, carry around and play with to their hearts content. Sam pulled around a little red wagon most of the time. I did not get a picture - so sad.
The hen house was so cool. The huge mamma pig and baby piglets were also hands on and quite amazing.
This happened most mornings. The boys wanting Aubrey to wake up when they did ---and be perky.















No comments:
Post a Comment