Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Catching up

Preparing for the wonderful day.


Waiting and waiting.....he arrived late in the evening.



Lots of hugs all around.
He really is here and we can head for home.  Curtis and Courtney tried so hard to be at the airport, but were about 20 min. from the airport when he came down the escalator.  We found them waiting in our driveway when we drove in.  I felt so bad they did not know where we keep an extra house key. 

Friday we all attended the Brigham City Temple.  




With such a gathering and ........since it was my birthday soon, we had a party.






Thank you Chelsea for taking this great picture.  
On Sunday I did not take very many pictures.  

We had a busy few days and this is a great part of Sunday afternoon.   


On to Fall.....



Meet Zander, Aubrey's computer baby from her child development class.  She cared for Zander for the weekend.  He went to basketball games, did his thing while Aubrey worked the concession stand, shopped in Pocatello with us, a game night with her friends, a party, and a movie night.



The sounds he makes were very authentic.  He had two diapers and alternate them so the computer registers a change.

Sometimes Aubrey was doing something and feeding Zander was not very convenient, so this plan worked for a few minutes.  The computer knows a real person is not holding the bottle.


I bought some fresh masa in Prescott Valley, so we made a few tamales this year.

I was able to revive the tree one more year.  Some big sections of  the lights don't work so I added some strands, but the nonworking lights look dumb, so time for a new tree next year.  
I asked Aubrey if she wanted us to have a more formal, color coordinated, particular theme for a tree and she said no, she likes the one we always create.  

No comments:

Post a Comment