Monday, June 17, 2013

June family visits

 Samuel Paul Kingston turned one June 2nd.  We celebrated here in Malad, ID, far from his birth place in Missouri.






Aubrey is busy practicing for Stake Conference and the Youth Trek.



A day in the yard getting dirty. James discovered that spit and a dirt clod make mud.

 We went to Rexburg and Sugar City so Chelsea to see BYU-I campus and visit family, but I did not take any pictures.

A day in SLC at Temple Square and City Creek shopping center.







Sam and Marco in the bath tub.

NEXT  - SATURDAY AND THE KING REUNION


A COUNTRY THEME AND ACTIVITIES FOR THE KIDS






SOME YUMMY FOOD...



SWIMMING  -( no pictures were taken)        and       VOLLEYBALL


BACK IN IDAHO ON SUNDAY









 AND THE SILLY PICS



MONDAY  WAS DOWNATA HOT SPRINGS ( the day was quite windy)










AN OUTING WITH AUNT AUBREY






NATHAN FISHING WITH GRANDPA

SLC with the Klienman's  - CITY CREEK SHOPPING AND TEMPLE SQUARE
 Nathan was so busy playing I could not get his attention.  Marco wanted the camera for a toy, so Bracken was the only one who got a picture at the play place.


No comments:

Post a Comment