Saturday, January 12, 2013

New Years 2013

 Marci's friend Greg Michel (his back is to the picture right now), came for New Years.  We were all too sick to go to Salt Lake as planned.  Greg has just moved from Arkansas to Bountiful, so he came to Malad.  Greg brought his Wii and we borrowed some Just Dance CD's.



 Aubrey did not spend the entire evening with us.  She REALLY wanted to be with her friends for the actual New Year. 


 Yes, Dad and I now know what Just Dance is all about.  Generally I did not score very good.  Dad did well on all kinds of dance styles. 
 I really wanted to try a balloon drop.  Marci looked up ideas on-line and we did our best with the supplies available.  Next year we will have  paper tablecloths, of the same color, (to tear easier) and a fan to blow the "stuff" around so it won't hit the ground quite so soon.  But, considering Dad, Marci and I were quite sick.  We did all right!



No comments:

Post a Comment