They played 2 out of 3 games instead of the 3 out of 5 games. So I was surprised when after we won the second game, they all started leaving and turning off the lights. We won 25to 12 and 25 to 7.
15 T-shirts--the girls uses a lot of t-shirts in just a few days with PE everyday and VB practice and games. This is a typical "sports laundry" situation.
At the reception just passing time.
Grandma King, Aunt Elva and Uncle Steve. Sorry no pics of the Bride and Groom here, you will have to look at their facebook. We got a video of Dad singing with GP and then GP dancing with Hailey but I can't get it to load. I have been having trouble with that lately. ( The video is on Dads facebook, it took over an hour to load.)






No comments:
Post a Comment