Monday, November 28, 2011

tis the season

We have not been to Temple Square to see the lights for years.  I don't know if this sight has been on display for long or if it is new, but it sure is amazing. 

Love the scene of the manger, shepherds and wise men on the lawn.





Aubrey filled her Sunday evening by decorating the gingerbread house. 


The flash did something wacky, but it is kinda cool.




There were really A LOT of people, but it is always so great to be on Temple Square.  Only thing better would have been, some tickets to a concert!!!  We ate bread bowls and soup at the nearby Lion House Pantry.  I only had a piece of pie because I had eaten a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza at the airport.   I did not take the camera to New Mexico.  Aunt Yvonne did and she might post her pics on her facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment