Tuesday, January 18, 2011
bangs
Each of our four daughters has wanted bangs at some point or other. Marci got her bangs at the end of the summer. Yesterday, Aubrey asked me how I felt about her getting some bangs cut. I had a hair trim appointment for her and luckily their was enough time scheduled to cut the bangs. Sarah, the stylist, told me Aubrey's hair is so thick that if they needed some help, to feel free to bring Aubrey in anytime.
I told Aubrey that I was not against her having some bangs, but that she was in charge of making the appointments to keep the bangs out of her eyes and I did not want to discover she was taking more time getting ready for the day.
I can barely keep up with the regular trims and cuts. It is not that I am terribly forgetful. The kids are so busy that it is a challenge to find a time that will work. I am also spoiled by the "no appointment necessary" from years passed. Here in Malad you have to make an appointment and it will usually be a week away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment