Team cheer to start the game.
The club team we signed up under is called NEXT (I don't know what it stands for) age 12-14. We only paid $90 for the rights to join any desired Saturday tournament and for the uniform.
I finally got Aubrey to smile for the camera. ( I guess Marci would understand the particular court positioning. Not the typical 2 rows of 3, no way!--there is much strategy involved.)
Our little Malad traveling NEXT team is called "Servivors". The coach is Cami Tripp, who is also the MHS girls varsity coach. Cami agreed to coach because she loves VB, and also because her daughter Peyton is on the team.
The team won 1st place out of 16 teams. It was nice to end the season on a high note. There were some not so successful tournaments.
Word is we might host a tournament here in Malad (after the busy month of May) to make money for next season.





No comments:
Post a Comment